Range Rover rental Dubai – Range Rover is supercharged with everything you need
The Range Rover is undoubtedly one of the most attractive and well-designed vehicles on the market today. It has a luxurious and attractive appearance. The Range Rover Frontier is beautifully sculpted, with key features such as a honeycomb mesh grille and adaptive xenon headlights with fog lamps and trademark lighting.
The Range Rover is a compact package with an eight-speed automatic transmission and a slew of comfort and performance-enhancing features. It comes in both petrol and diesel engines. The Range Rover boasts a powerful engine lineup and a smooth ride, and it is known for being comfortable for long drives. Moreover, they come in a variety of colors and have a great exterior. The luxury SUV has a mileage range of 7.5 to 12.8 km per liter. Not to mention, the vehicle is also equipped with an automatic transmission.
As previously stated, the Range Rover comes equipped with two engines. The 3.0-liter engine generates 182kW at 4000rpm and 600Nm at 2000rpm. And the 4.0-liter engine produces 250 kW and 740 Nm. Lastly, the 5.0-liter petrol engine has 375kW and 405kW. All in all, the car is a smooth drive. It has a total curb weight of 2330 kg and faces no issues.
In this article, you will get to know all about the Range and Land Rovers models we offer at luxury car rental Dubai. We will educate you on their models, suitability for your next trip to Dubai, and most importantly, the prices at which you can pick them up from our stores, so read until the end.
What makes a Range Rover a high-end car?
If you’re looking for a Range Rover rental in Dubai, you might already know that hiring a Range Rover SUV has its own set of benefits. Range Rovers are luxurious, but they’re also tough and trustworthy cars that can handle most terrains, whether you’re traveling in the high desert, meandering through the woods on a dirt and gravel route, or soaring through a cross-country highway.
A Range Rover will perform brilliantly in any condition and keep you riding in style all the time. Here are a few benefits of Range Rover hire in Dubai:
- Comfortable and luxurious cabin
- Sporty handling and acceleration
- Impressive off-road capabilities
Comfortable and luxurious cabin
Range Rovers are spacious thanks to their higher suspension and larger wheelbase. This provides you with additional leg and hip room. Are you plagued by potholes or a dirt road? Not with Range Rovers!
A Range Rover provides a more enjoyable ride, particularly over potholes, dips in the road, and bumps. It takes long strides, quickly and leisurely churning across distances. In short, Range Rovers combine a wide range of comforts with visual charm.
Sporty handling and acceleration
The Land Rover is a performance beast despite its elegance. Range Rover SUVs are known for having some of the best acceleration in the luxury SUV class, with both gas and diesel engines capable of producing tremendous torque right off the line.
Range Rover SUVs also have outstanding braking ability for an SUV, edging out similar vehicles of similar specs with upper echelon braking for a large SUV. They have exceptional top-end speed and agile handling, two attributes not commonly found in SUVs.
Impressive off-road capabilities
Range Rovers were built to rule the beaten road, and despite their lavish amenities and trimmings, they still have the robust ability to overcome obstacles and function well on pavement, soil, sand, and rock.
A Range Rover hire in Dubai will easily travel down the road in every weather condition thanks to larger tires, more distance between you and the ground, and weight. The off-road SUV lineage of the Rover brand remains to be a hallmark of the brand, with ample ground clearance, an innovative suspension system, and transmission developed for low-Range power.
What are the differences between a Land Rover and a Range Rover?
The differences between Land Rover and Range Rover are straightforward: Land Rover is a brand, whereas Range Rover is a model. Although every Range Rover is a Land Rover, the converse is not true. The Land Rover lineup is supposed to be more adventurous, while the Range Rover lineup is designed to be more luxurious.
When did the line between Land Rover and Range Rover first appear? Land Rover wasn’t always the brand’s name, and the first Range Rover didn’t come out until more than 20 years after the brand’s name was established.
The Land Rover Range Rover is just one of many Range Rover models. The name appears on four different models, including:
- Land Rover Range Rover: The Range Rover is the company’s flagship SUV.
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport: The Sport variant differs from the classic Range Rover in that it places a greater emphasis on performance on Corpus Christi roads and beyond.
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar: With its award-winning design, Land Rover describes the Velar as its most avant-garde model, with a stylish and futuristic appearance.
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: The Range Rover Evoque is the smallest member of the Range Rover family, offering a luxury style, innovative features, and off-road capabilities at a reasonable price.
Range Rover models we offer
Discover the Land Rover of your dreams in Dubai with our extensive range of exclusive Land Rover offers. Let’s look at the illustrious list of our Range Rover hire Dubai collection:
- Land Rover Range Rover SVR
- Land Rover Range Rover Vogue
- Land Rover Range Rover Defender
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar R
- Land Rover Range Vogue Autobiography
- Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
Land Rover Range Rover SVR
The Range Rover Sport SVR features a bold look and even more exciting performance, stirring emotions like no other vehicle. Its powerful, expressive stance is enhanced by standard 21-inch split-spoke alloy wheels, giving it a commanding appearance.
Range Rover SVR rental In Dubai is the most capable and powerful Range Rover vehicle. This automobile has a top speed of 270 km/h, making it one of the fastest SUVs from the Land Rover brand. Furthermore, this automobile is a beast with a V8 engine and 575 horsepower. Furthermore, this automobile is a beast with a V8 engine and 575 horsepower.
Land Rover Range Rover Vogue
Range Rover Vogue is one of the most powerful four-door luxury SUVs from the Land Rover brand, with V6 and V8 engines that produce 518 horsepower and have a top speed of 210 to 250 kilometers per hour. Its dominating looks have been given an even more prominent appearance in the Long Wheelbase, thanks to its floating roof, continuous waistline, and lower accents.
Land Rover Range Rover Defender
The Land Rover Defender is a top-of-the-line off-road vehicle. The Defender’s cabin is filled with high-quality materials, such as supple leathers and wood-grained trim. The Defender 110’s load space behind the second row is 34 cubic feet, the average for the luxury midsize SUV class.
Its basic robust four-wheel-drive system, two-speed transfer case, and hill descent control can conquer any sort of terrain. A V8-powered Defender 90, according to Land Rover, can go from zero to 60 mph in under five seconds.
Land Rover Range Rover Velar R
The Land Rover Range Rover Velar is undoubtedly one of the best-looking SUVs in its class. The R-Dynamic S variant of the SUV comes with a 2.0-liter petrol or diesel engine. Both engines are connected with an all-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new Velar is one of the safest, cleanest, and most innovative SUVs in its class and one of the most technologically equipped luxury SUVs available. For a completely connected ride, you’ll be accompanied by the newest in-car artificial intelligence, which includes technologies like the self-learning navigation system.
Land Rover Range Vogue Autobiography
The Range Rover Autobiography is one of the costliest Range Rovers, but it’s loaded with some high-end features. It comes with a 518-horsepower supercharged V8 engine.
The Autobiography also has 24-way power-adjustable, semi-aniline leather upholstery, massaging front seats, a wood steering wheel, ventilated rear seats, and a 29-speaker stereo. The 3.0-liter TDV6 diesel offers an excellent blend of fuel efficiency and performance and is pretty smooth too.
Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
The Range Rover Sport Supercharged will allow you to live out your Bond villain fantasy with a supercharged 5.0-liter V-8 under the hood, a menacing external appearance, and a spine-tingling exhaust note.
This sport-tuned SUV comes with either 518 or 575 horsepower, and its incredibly rapid acceleration is a rush of adrenaline. The Range Rover Sport Supercharged has all the trappings of a modern Land Rover, which means it’s both comfortable and luxurious when it’s not being pushed to its limits.
The cost of renting a Range Rover in Dubai
Range Rover hire Dubai varies greatly depending on criteria such as location, car rental provider, car model, and even season. The cost of renting a Range Rover starts at 700 AED and goes up to 2000 AED depending on the model.
Let’s look at Range Rover rental Dubai price on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Daily rental prices: 850-1000 AED
- Weekly rental prices: 4900- 13000 AED
- Monthly rental prices: 15000-25000 AED
Remember that you’ll have to pay a security deposit while renting a Range Rover in Dubai. This is repaid to you in 21 business days after using the car. Note that this is crucial since the renters use this deposit to pay any fines you incur while driving the car. The deposit amount depends on the car, but it usually ranges from 1000 to 5000 AED.
Daily rental prices
There is a daily mileage limit of 250 kilometers for Range Rover hire Dubai. If you exceed it, you will be charged an additional fee (check in the rental contract, usually 1 to 21 AED / km), which varies based on the Range Rover type. You’ll have to talk to the renter directly if you want unlimited miles. The daily prices of the different Land Rover models are as follows:
- SVR: The Range Rover SVR rental Dubai will cost you 1400-1700 AED
- Vogue: It will cost you around 1000-1300 AED
- Defender: Renting this high-end off-road car will cost you 1300-1500 AED
- Velar R: You’ll have to pay around 850-1000 AED to rent this car.
- Vogue Autobiography: The price range is 1000-1300 AED
- Supercharged: These cost around 850-1500 AED
Weekly rental prices
If you’re visiting the UAE on a short-term visa or for a project, renting a car is the easiest method to be self-sufficient on the road. Opting for Range Rover hire Dubai for a week will give you the freedom to travel throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Here are the different Land Rover Range Rover models and their prices:
- SVR: The Range Rover SVR rental Dubai will cost you around 9000-13000 AED.
- Vogue: You’ll have to pay around AED 5000 and
- Defender: It will cost you between AED 7000 and 10000
- Velar R: This will cost you between AED 6000 and 8000
- Vogue Autobiography: To ride this amazing car, you’ll have to pay AED 8000-10000
- Supercharged: The weekly charges of this model are between AED 7000-9000.
Monthly rental prices
Range Rover monthly rental Dubai comes with a host of benefits. It offers greater freedom and flexibility to travel around the UAE with a monthly car rental in Dubai. Monthly rentals come with an average mileage limit of 3000 km or more, which is sufficient for most users.
Here are the rates for Range Rover monthly rental in Dubai:
- SVR: It will cost you around AED 30000 to 35000 per month.
- Vogue: For renting this car, you’ll need to pay AED 180000-30000.
- Defender: The monthly charges of this car starts from AED 25000-30000.
- Velar R: This car will cost you between AED 15000-25000.
- Vogue Autobiography: Costs between AED 23000-27000 per month.
- Supercharged: You’ll have to pay between AED 24000-27000.
Range Rover, the off-road conqueror
What sets the Land Rover apart from other SUVs is its commitment to providing excellent off-road capabilities. Here’s a quick rundown of the essential Land Rover off-road features.
- Hill Descent Control: The Hill Descent Control feature allows you to level out your ride without having to slam on the brakes when negotiating difficult terrain.
- Terrain Response: The Terrain Response technology combines traction and agility to help you face any terrain.
- Terrain Response 2: This system has all the features of the original Terrain Response system, plus an automatic mode that selects the appropriate applications based on your location.
- All-Terrain Progress Control: With this 4×4 technology, you’ll be able to travel any terrain with the push of a button.
Is a Range Rover monthly rental Dubai a reliable off-road vehicle? These models are designed to last a long time and withstand just about anything life can throw at you, thanks to their:
- Ground Clearance: The Range Rover has 8.6 inches of ground clearance when its air suspension is at its most relaxed.
- Off-Road Angles: Your maximum approach, departure, and ramp angles are 25.5, 24.5, and 21.5 degrees, respectively, with relaxed air suspension. Activate your suspension to reach 34.7, 29.0, and 28.2 degrees of inclination, respectively.
- Exterior Dimensions-Off-road enthusiasts should know that the Range Rover measures 196.9 inches from end to end (with the regular wheelbase) and 87.4 inches wide with the mirrors extended.
How fast can you take a Range Rover to go from 0 to 60?
The Sport SVR is powered by the same 5.0-liter supercharged V8 engine found in Jaguar F-Type sports vehicles. Passengers can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 4.3 seconds and reach a top speed of 176 mph thanks to the rapid acceleration and racecar-style exhaust.
Here’s a rundown on the 0-60 times of the current lineup:
3.0L TDV6 DIESEL – Available on HSE silver edition
- 0 to 60 MPH in 7.2 seconds
- Performance: 254 hp, 443 lb-ft of torque
- Top speed of 130 mph
3.0L P360 I6 MHEV – Available on SE and HSE silver edition
- 0 to 60 MPH in 6.2 seconds
- Performance: 355 hp, 365 lb-ft of torque
- Top speed of 130 mph
2.0L P400E PHEV – Available on HSE silver edition or autobiography dynamic
- 0 to 60 MPH in 5.9 seconds
- Performance: 398 hp, 472 lb-ft of torque
- Top speed of 137 mph
3.0L P400 I6 MHEV – Available on HST
- 0 to 60 MPH in 5.6 seconds
- Performance: 395 hp, 405 lb-ft of torque
- Top speed of 140 mph
5.0L V8 GAS (SVR) – Available on Range Rover Sport SVR
- 0 to 60 MPH in 4.3 seconds
- Performance: 575 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque
- Top speed of 176 mph
5.0L V8 GAS – Available on HSE Dynamic or autobiography dynamic
- 0 to 60 MPH in 5.0 seconds
- Performance: 518 hp, 461 lb-ft of torque
- top speed of 150 mph
Ready to explore UAE with Range Rover?
Range Rover rental Dubai is a wonderful option for anyone visiting Dubai. The reason for this is simple: the brand offers a safe, convenient, and fashionable method to experience everything this vibrant city has to offer.
Most Range Rover rental Dubai prices are at least AED 1000 to rent for the day. However, the size of the engine, new modifications, the model, and the year of manufacture all have a say in the amount you actually shell out.
You will get the best offer by browsing through the extensive listings. So book your next Range Rover rental in Dubai with us and enjoy the most up-to-date model of the world’s most premium SUV.